Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Summer Learning Journey: Spread the word.

 Kia Ora Blogger's,

Today I just finished my SLJ task 2. It was called spread the word. What I did was I went around blogs and had to comment on them, take a screen shot of my comment. Copy and Paste the link of the blog. Make a screenshot of the blog and add them to my slides. What I found hard was just trying to find blogs like for an example, one of the slides told me I had to find a blog, that made me laugh. What I found easy was just taking the screenshots and adding them to my slides.  I hope you enjoyed, and have a great day. Bye.

Here are my slides:


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora

    My name is Quein and I am a blog commenter for the Manaiakalani Summer Learning Journey. It is Great to see you engaging with the Summer Learning Journey. I am very happy that you enjoyed the Summer learning journey. It was Awesome to see that you have taken the time to view and comment on other blogger posts well done. It was Great to see that you enjoyed these posts because they were fun, insightful and engaging. I also enjoy blog posts that make me smile, you did a great job.

    What advice would you give to create an awesome blog post?

    Keep up the Super work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi,
    Quein


    ReplyDelete