Thursday, December 9, 2021

Arts and Culture from Google


 Kia Ora Blogger's,

Today I am doing another Arts and Culture activity from Google. Today's activity I did was a puzzle, but the art was so cool.  Right now I will show you my one first and then the real one. 

My One:



Thank you for reading and Looking. If you want to have a try here is the link bye.                                





Real:                                                                                                                                                                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alisi,

    I like how you chose a good puzzle to complete. This reminds me of the time when my cousin got a Louis Vuitton cake. Do you like Louis Vuitton? Maybe next time you could try a puzzle that is not online and has lots of pieces. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete