Monday, December 13, 2021

SLJ: Make your own, Glider, Hoop and Ring Glider

 Kia Ora Blogger's,

Today for week 1 SLJ I made a glider, a hoop, and a ring glider. I used 3 different colour paper. A pencil, a ruler and some scissors. How I made this was by Nanogirl. She is a very talented scientist and very smart. My favourite one out of all 3 of them is the glider. You might heard of the glider before, because its just a paper plane. When I was making all of them the most challenging one was probably the hoop. It was challenging because there was lots of folding and it was very hard. The most easy one was probably the ring because it had the least steps and very fast. 

Here are some photo's:




  Thank you so much for reading and looking. If you want to have a try just watch this link. Have fun and maybe you could share. Thank you bye.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alisi I really like your post but next time you should
    not put 3 space after the full stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Alisi,

    It’s Charlotte here, a blog commenter for Manaiakalani. Nice work completing the Nanogirl Flying activity - you have done an awesome job!

    I noticed that you said the Glider was your favourite out of your 3 creations. Why was that? When I did the activity I found that the glider flew further than the others!

    It was a great idea to include a link to then Nanogirl video, this way your blog viewers will be able to give it a go as well!

    Ngā Mihi Nui
    Charlotte Visser
    Summer Learning Journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alisi!

    I love your post.
    I love how you explained about your task and explained in detail.
    I also love how you included all three plane photos.

    Have a great day!
    Sascha.

    ReplyDelete