Monday, November 29, 2021

Ako Hiko Animation

Kia Ora Blogger's,

 Here is my Ako Hiko Animation I made. My Animation is About a rocket flying into the moon with another Rocket following that Rocket. Also that rocket crashes into the moon and will make a explosion. 

My favourite part was starting this Animation because its something I haven't done before. 

What was challenging was I made a mistake but my Friend told me to do that again and I had to go all the way back.

After finishing my Animation I felt really proud of myself. Thank you guys, Maybe yous can make a animation Bye.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Alisi. Wow, over 100 slides! Ka pai. Is your rocket supposed to be missing a chunk at the start? Do you know how to make your slides smaller and how to make them play automatically?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was good, I've done an animation before. You do realise it does it twice right?

    ReplyDelete